Shlomi Ron, CEO at the Visual Storytelling Institute, is available for speaking engagements for your event or podcast on topics revolving visual storytelling, business storytelling, social media, and digital marketing innovation.
Watch Shlomi in action
August 27, 2020: Visual Storytelling Workshop: How to Tell an Effective Story at Broward County Cultural Division for over 300 art executives:
Shlomi Ron is the CEO of the Visual Storytelling Institute (VSI), the primary think tank that brings the gospel of visual storytelling from the world of art into marketing. A digital marketing veteran with over 20 years of experience having worked both on the agency and brand sides for Fortune 100/500 brands such as Nokia, IBM, and Amex. He started VSI to help business leaders rise above the growing communication noise – that costs the US economy over $900 billion a year – leveraging visual storytelling training, production, and advisory programs. Thought leader and speaker at key marketing conferences such as Visual Storytelling Summit, SEMPO, BMA, Social Media Week, and Integrated Marketing Week, to name a few. He is the host of the Visual Storytelling Today podcast. He served as Chair of Programming at the South Florida Interactive Marketing Association and is currently a mentor at The Venture Mentoring Team and Radical Partners in Miami. Based on VSI’s signature My Visual Story framework, he created the education curriculum for the Visual Storytelling Xperience full-semester course at The Idea Center at Miami-Dade College where he taught for two years. He will teach a Brand Storytelling course at the University of Miami’s Business School. He also runs the Estate of Artist Buky Schwartz, one of the early pioneers of video art. Outside work, he likes to share film reviews on cafe Pellicola, a blog dedicated to his passion for classic Italian cinema. He has a BA in Sociology & Anthropology from Tel Aviv University and an MA in Mass Communications from the University of Florida.
His favorite quote: “Stories are nothing but mirrors. The magic happens the moment your brand story emotionally reflects your customer’s personal story.”
- Forbes: Storytelling Best Practices To Increase Your Workplace Influence
- VoyageMia: Meet Shlomi Ron of Visual Storytelling Institute in Coral Gables
- Visme: The Future of Visual Storytelling: Our ‘Ask Me Anything’ with Shlomi Ron
- Uploader Magazine: April 2020
- ARTPRNR: This Weeks Member Spotlight: Shlomi Ron of Visual Storytelling Institute
- The Business of Story: Making Your Brand Story Your Customer’s Story
- Strategy Show LIVE: How to Bring to life Your Brand Narrative with Visual Storytelling
- Behavioral Grooves: Visual Storytelling in a Time of Crisis
- B2B Growth: Why Visual Triggers Drive Behavior in B2B Marketing
- Hacks & Flacks: The Power of Visual Storytelling in Marketing and Communications
- Sage Mindset: Understanding How Storytelling Works In Conversation And Marketing
- One Last Thought: It Was One of the Worst Days of My Life
- Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show: Creating A Compelling Brand Story Through Visual Story Telling
- November 5, 2020: Business Storyteller Summit ’20: How to Bring to Life Your Brand Narrative with Visual Storytelling
- August 27, 2020: Broward County Cultural Division: Virtual Visual Storytelling Workshop: How to Tell an Effective Story
- July 28, 2020: PTC, virtual guest talk: What is Visual Storytelling?
- April 23, 2020: VentureCafe Miami, FL.
- April 16, 2020: Webinar: Brand Storytelling in The Times of Corona.
- November 11, 2018: Miami Ad School, Miami, FL.
- October 18, 2018: SEMPO – South Florida Digital Fest, Boca Raton, FL
- October 4, 2018: VentureCafe, Miami, FL.
- April 3, 2018: Keynote speaker, at a private event for the Oxford Club, Saint Michaels MD
- April 17, 2017: University of Miami School of Business
- April 6, 2017: American Advertising Federation of Ft Lauderdale & the Palm Beaches
- September 15, 2017: Social Media Week, Rome, Italy (in Italian)
- March 20, 2017: Action Design Miami at Tedge Network
- February 22, 2017: Department of Marketing at the Florida Atlantic University
- February 5, 2017: Two roles at FilmGate Interactive conference:
- Moderator of the panel CONFESSIONS OF A WEB STAR capturing audiences with one-minute storytelling
- Creator of LOOKING OUT LOOKING IN ambient video installation powered by overlooks.TV
- February 9, 2017 – May 2017: Professor/creator of 12-week Visual Storytelling course at The Idea Center at Miami-Dade College
- February 2, 2017: Power of Visual Storytelling at Venture Cafe – Miami
- October 26, 2o16: Visual Storytelling Summit 2016 at the Idea Center, Miami-Dade College
- October 24, 2016: Industry Hero Speaker Series at Miami Ad School
- September 7, 2016: Media Management Association School of Communication at the University of Miami
- Other past engagements include: BMA, Social Media Week, Integrated Marketing Week, and South Florida Interactive Marketing Summit
Ready to chat?
Great! For booking Shlomi for your next event, please schedule a time to discuss your requirements: