Are you running your own startup, small business, or creative gig doing something you love but struggling to connect with your audience?
If so, congrats for taking charge and reinventing your career!
The stakes are high.
70% of all startups are failing. And the #1 reason for failure is “no market need” – or not having a vetted story.
Furthermore, these days every business on the attention battlefield is armed with the same access to technology, information and communication channels – the battle on market share will be decided only by strategy and skill:
Take Control of Your Narrative
and Learn How to Tell Compelling Brand Stories
to Move Your Audience Into Action!
What is visual storytelling?
About our Masterclass
What you will learn
Visual Storytelling Foundations
- What is Visual Storytelling and why now? Getting the basics down
- Latest evolution of visual storytelling, so you’re clear on marketing lay of the land
- Key story elements: 3-Act Story Structure, story types, and plot genres
- Buyer persona profile: Capturing information about your ideal customer
- Storytelling Drill: Setting up your storytelling strategy!
- How to generate visual story ideas? Story brainstorming guide, industry examples, visual metaphors, and our comprehensive Visual Storytelling Strategy Generator
- The Power of Empathy & Authenticity leveraging VSI’s Story Triangle Creator for creating an emotional connection
- Video story assignment
You’ll walk away with a visual storytelling strategy, actionable workflows, storytelling formulas, tools and a visual story you can share across your media channels.
The full training package includes:
2-hour Zoom workshop covering key visual storytelling principles, industry examples, hands-on drills, Top 10 Storytelling Formulas handout and completion certificate.
Post-workshop 1 hr Zoom session to review your video story assignment and any other questions.
Note: Future advisory sessions can be later booked for ongoing support as you execute learnings from the workshop into your marketing.
$650 (per person)
Book your private sessions!
Who’s this masterclass for?
This introductory online masterclass is ideal for startups, small business owners or individual entrepreneurs interested in connecting better with their audiences and driving business results faster.
For corporate teams, please review our corporate workshops and schedule a conversation.
Skills You Will Gain in Just 2 Weeks!
- Get acquainted with visual storytelling – marketing’s next generation discipline.
- Learn the key parts for creating a story to maximize your audience engagement, including Top 10 Storytelling Formulas cheat sheet.
- Get confident harnessing your ideas into compelling brand stories as part of your ongoing marketing.
- Bring to life your script into emotionally moving images, videos or web3 experiences for your Website and social media.
Meet Your Instructor
Hi, I’m Shlomi Ron, the CEO of the Visual Storytelling Institute (VSI), a seasoned digital marketing strategist with over 20 years of experience having worked both on the agency and brand sides for Fortune 100/500 brands such as Nokia, IBM, and American Express. I started the Visual Storytelling Institute to combine my marketing expertise with my passion for visual stories stemming from my interests in classic Italian cinema and video art. At VSI, I help brands connect better with their audiences through visual storytelling consulting, training, and thought leadership. Select clients include Estée Lauder, Microsoft, and Cable & Wireless – to name a few. I currently teach Brand Storytelling at the University of Miami’s Business School. I’m the author of Total Acuity: Tales with Marketing Morals To Help You Create Richer, Visual Brand Stories, and have written articles, presented talks, and organized events about the metaverse as an emerging stage on which to tell immersive stories. I host the Visual Storytelling Today podcast, ranked in the top 10 business storytelling podcasts on the web. I also the author of the six-year Visual Storytelling Newsletter. Outside work, I’m a nascent bread baker, The Moth fan, and longtime fedora wearer likely to jive with my classic Italian cinema interest.